We will dispatch your order within 1-2 days of us receiving it. If, due to unforseen circumstances, we are unable to do so,
we will contact you and inform you of the expected delivery date.
All online orders are shipped with Australia Post unless other arrangements are made at time of order.
Sawblade Sharpening & Service
We offer a rapid service on sawblades & cutters sent in for sharpening via freight. This service enables you to easily get your blades repaired while continuing to operate, preventing any downtime and excessive travel requirements.
HOW DO I SEND BLADES IN FOR SHARPENING?
1. Package goods as appropriate in a box or wrapped in cardboard. Please label with your name, return address and phone number.
2. Dispatch goods to Bendigo Saw Sharpening using your preferred courier. We recommend Australia Post where no other preferred courier exists.
3. Once blades are received, they are assessed for repairs required as per any instructions sent with the goods.
4. Blades are sharpened and repaired in a prompt manner.
5. Once complete, Bendigo Saw Sharpening will contact you to notify you they are done and organise payment. This can be performed either using Credit Card over the phone, or by online direct deposit.
6. Once payment is received, blades are dispatched out to you promptly.
I DON'T HAVE A PREFERRED COURIER, WHAT DO I DO?
If your blades will fit into a small parcel, you can utilise our Australia Post Reply Paid Number to send your goods to us. This means that Australia Post will ship the goods to us on our account, removing the need for you to worry about organising the freight. Simply package your goods, label with our Address and AusPost number, and post at your Local Post Office.
If your blades are heavier or require shipping on a pallet, we can organise freight using one of our commercial freight providers such as TNT.
Please contact us to discuss if you would like to take advantage of either of these services; we look forward to hearing from you!